Sex and relationships
Reading time: 5 min.
Sexual youth for many years
How to stay sexually active for many years? This issue disturbs the representatives of stronger sex non randomly. With age, the male libido decreases. Men can also suffer from a variety of age-related diseases which affect the potency. Mostly erectile problems are only a temporary phenomenon caused by various factors, which we will try to enumerate in outline below. In this case it is important to understand that these problems are quite solvable and occur to most men. This will allow a man to avoid the vicious circle of doubts in his own sexual abilities when unreasonable doubt emerges a real strength. So, the way of life.
▪ It is necessary to have regular sex. Regular sex with regular partner, with whom man is in fiduciary relations, will allow him not only to get permanent satisfaction, but also reduce the risk of erectile problems at an old age. However one should not "be active" too much: excessive sexual activity can have a negative effect on other spheres of your life, for which you will not have time or energy, or what is worse, it can lead to depression.
▪ Go in for sports! Yes, yes, doing sports stimulates blood circulation and saves from excess kilograms (which are not conducive to a good erection). Modern men spend too much time in sedentary position: sitting at the table, before computer, watching television, driving / using public transport, etc. Because of the lack of movement every eighth man has problems with potency. Hypodynamia often leads to inability to have children and to impotence. So that avoid prolonged sitting and go in for sports! If your work involves sitting, then you should have break every 2-3 hours for the 10-minute race walking.
However, not all kinds of sports have a positive effect on men’s sexual function. Sedentary kinds of sports such as rowing or chess, are unlikely to help keep sexual function to deep gray hair. Even rare activity in any extreme sport could have a negative impact on health: men whose nervous system is more subjected to stress and strain, face a higher risk of erectile dysfunction.
|Our pharmacy online proposes you to buy Viagra, Cialis, Kamagra or Lovegra for the best prices.|
It is also important to understand that this is not a professional sports: athletes often have health problems.
▪ Get rid of bad habits! Vessels of smoker are filled with slag and converge, which leads to increase of pressure and poor blood circulation, which in turn leads to problems with potency. A risk of a smoker who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day to face erectile dysfunction is increased to 60%. Also, smoking reduces men’s reproductive function.
Alcohol also affects the erection. Alcohol affects liver which starts to produce less male hormones in organism, those hormones which are responsible for potency. All this leads to erectile dysfunction in not old age. Daily consumption of 600 grams of wine may not only lead to problems with potency, but also to other diseases. Alcohol changes the structure of the sperm, which can eventually lead to men’s infertility.
▪ Do not carry a mobile phone in your trousers pockets!
Studies have shown that men who kept mobile phones in their pockets or belts, sperm indices deteriorated by 20-30% just for one year! Phone signals in the network, even when you do not speak the mobile phone, so be careful.
▪ Watch over nutrition.
It is important to take right meals. The organism must have a certain amount of vitamins and microelements. There are certain microelements which are especially necessary for men, for example such as selenium and zinc. It is important not to overeat. Excess weight leads to atherosclerotic vascular changes, supplying blood to the genitals. Thickening of the vessels walls causes deterioration of purification and supplying the genitals, making its blood supply impossible at the moment of sexual arousal. Frequent consumption of high-calorie products after 40 years can cause diabetes, which is fraught with a steady decrease in potency.
One should not eat plenty in the evening: after eating, as well as after an orgasm, a hormone of joy serotonin is secreted in the organism, which makes drowsy. In general, it is desirable to eat foodstuffs satisfying hunger, but not causing weight.
▪ Watch over temperature: accept neither exposure to cold, nor heat, avoid bathing in very hot or very cold water. Overheating or overcooling can lead to chronic diseases of prostate. Also avoid overheating or overcooling of your genitals by underwear. Seat heating in the car causes even more harm to a man’s health than sitting on the ground. Overheating as well as overcooling of genitals leads to chronic diseases of prostate. During overheating and overcooling levels of the hormone testosterone decreases.
▪ Avoid stress! Constant stress is one of many reasons of impotence. Unfortunately, often one does not manage to avoid stress, that’s why one should be able to cope with them.
▪ Do not wear tight-fitting underwear made of synthetic materials.
▪ Be careful with your health. Remember, even common cold being not cured in time has a pernicious effect on potency. Prostate diseases, complications of chronic infectious diseases transmitted sexually (such as ureaplasmosis, chlamydia, trichomoniasis) also lead to problems with potency.
▪ If you have problems with erection you should immediately consult a doctor medical.
Abidance by these simple recommendations will allow you to enjoy your sexual life for many years!
A study conducted by the New Scientist, argues that male athletes who had sex before the competition, showed the best results due to increased levels of testosterone.
Within his training as a Specialist in General Internal Medicine, he trained at the london Hospital in the diagnosis, screening, testing and treatment of all STD and STI. He has carried out and supervised research into medical treatment of Ed, Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction. He has written many legal opinions on sexual health matters, as well as other sexual practices and diseases such as impotence, erectile dysfunction, bizarre sexual practise and auto-eroticism.
There are more and more young men with no sexual potency problems who take drugs with anti-erectile dysfunction effect just to reinforce feelings of pleasure. Moreover it is very easy to order Viagra, Cialis and Levitra online without a doctor’s prescription. One can order Viagra in internet drugstores without trouble. Is it acceptable or can this harm a man’s health? ....
By Jordan CareyRead More
Many men having experienced the problems with potency wonder whether they can take a potency pill, and if they take it once, will they be able to do without pills in the future? Theoretically, if you do not have contraindications to a certain potency pill, in case of temporary problems with erection you can take it without risking to be impotent in the future. Main pills against erectile dysfunction - Viagra, Cialis, Levitra - are PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the male genitals, providing it with an erection. These drugs have a one-time effects and only during sexual arousal. The use of these drugs will not create any physiological factors of impotence....
By Jordan CareyRead More
Potency problems is ordeal for any man, even for the most strongest and most successful one. Of course, a man getting into such a complex situation, spurs on to change it in a variety of ways. And unfortunately quite a lot of swindlers make use of it. Ministries of Public Health of different countries constantly alert about usage of counterfeit pills with anti-impotence effect. However pharmaceutical market abounds in counterfeit drugs, usage of which is useless and at times unsafe....
By Chloe HeathRead More
When developing a drug, the pharmaceutical company, and more specifically, its research and development department, finds the right molecule and applies for the use of this molecule. Then, the pharmaceutical company conducts large-scale and expensive trials of a new drug produced by using a molecule found, and, with the successful completion of all required studies, it brings the new drug to the market, acquiring the exclusive right to sell it. The patent protection period of the original drug varies depending on the patent laws in each country. The term of patent protection in most world‘s countries will expire in 20-25 years, and taking into account that the release of the drug in the market takes about 13-15 years, we may say that the company has a total of 8-12 years to return the funds invested in the drug development....
By Joe BalleRead More
Sex and relationships
To remain sexually active for many years it is essential to lead a healthy way of life, avoid stress, keep to a healthy diet, have enough sleep, maintain mental activity and muscle tone, abstain from smoking, alcohol drinking and of course the use of drugs. One more important factor is the mental attitude of a person. Have an optimistic attitude to life, do not worry about trifles and try to value those pleasant moments which really constitute your life....
By Chloe HeathRead More